Tuesday 20 January 2009

Exclusive photos of top Olympic & Commonwealth Athlete Shani Anderson

Shani trains clients in an exclusive gym in Central London. If you want to be trained by a world class Olympic athlete, then check out:
www.andersonfitness.co.uk

Shani on Shani:
"I started competing when I was 10 years old (school teacher asked me to join an athletics club) and I ended up being a long jumper for the club. I then stumbled across the triple jump when I was 15 and competed for the GB junior team for the first time when I was 17. I then won the junior national title 3 years in a row and went on to represent the GB junior team and GB student team on numerous occasions at international level. Injury led me to switching from the triple jump to sprints (100m, 200m & 4x100m). I then progressed from international meets to championships and competed in 3 world championships (1999 indoor and outdoor and 2001 outdoor), 2002 European championships, the 2000 Olympic Games and the 2002 Commonwealth Games where I won a bronze medal for the 4x100m relay and was the England women's track team captain.

I now coach athletics from club to olympic level and started my own personal training company, Anderson Fitness Consultants. I have a personal training studio at The Armitage on Great Portland Street where I train my clients and I also run corporate health & wellbeing events and programmes. The studio allows my clients to train in very private, luxurious surroundings. I combine my knowledge as an international athlete with PT techniques. This allows me to give my clients training that is smart as well as hard! My clients can also access first rate nutritional advice from Laura Church."

Check out these amazing shots of athlete Shani Anderson.

Photos: Parham Donyai




No comments: